olsen and rice

An open forum to ask members questions about old time spark ignition engines.

Moderators: Frank Klenk, SteveM

olsen and rice

Postby john schicker » Sat May 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi to all what im wanting to know can some one tell me what the thread size is on the needle valve as i want to turn uf another stem as it broke above the ho;e on the stem that feeds fuel and dir mixture in .Max if your reading my enquire like to here from you and any one that may gone down that road .Maybe somone might have one in there junk box ,but lik the chalange of making one .Look forward to any replys :?:
john schicker

thread

Postby max hansen » Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm

John, Just read this tonight, sorry I'm slow. from what I have found the O&R spraybars are 5-40 thread. I have one for the little engines but not for the .60's. Did you get the con rod OK. Fun to put in !!! Hope I helped. Max :D
max hansen

Re: thread

Postby john schicker » Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 am

max hansen wrote:John, Just read this tonight, sorry I'm slow. from what I have found the O&R spraybars are 5-40 thread. I have one for the little engines but not for the .60's. Did you get the con rod OK. Fun to put in !!! Hope I helped. Max :D

Max your the top man as regards olsen and Rice .Got it all back together .I think i could have broken somthing if i hadent got the oil from you as repairs .Those spring clips gave me a moment or to when it flew out .After a couple of gos they went back in the grouves .Shoot me a email with your land line in 8oooomiles away Kind regards John :roll:
john schicker

Return to Spark Ignition Engines