049 web site

Post all the small engines stuff here. Cox, Wen-Mac, Testors, Spitzy, Wasp, Holland Hornet, Atwood, Aurora, Gilbert, etc.

Moderators: Frank Klenk, SteveM

049 web site

Postby Mark Boesen » Sun May 23, 2004 6:52 pm

I thought I'd throw a plug here for my 049 web site, I think its one of the best out there, with photos of most 1/2a engines and many plastic 'ready to fly ' control line airplanes

Thanks,

Mark

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/049Collectors/
Mark Boesen

Fovorite 1/2A engines.

Postby Dan Mrozek » Sun May 23, 2004 8:20 pm

My all time small engines are:Holland Hornet, Space Hopper, and RR1. The newer stuff is Cyclon .049-.051. My little Wasp runs good and Spitzy is fine too. I am sure there are other good small mills out there but these are the ones I like. Dan :lol: :lol:
Dan Mrozek

Postby tperry2054 » Mon May 24, 2004 6:27 pm

Mark,

I'm sure it must be a good site, and I'm sorry you had a spam problem. I choose not to join only because it is a Yahoo site. I never had much of a spam problem until I started joining Yahoo boards. They not only sold or traded my email addresses but also spamed me constantly. I switched to broadband cable about a year and a half ago and have not had much spam at all. May be I'll get another hotmail account and try it that way.

Tom
tperry2054

YAHOO SPAM

Postby G WILLIE » Tue May 25, 2004 6:28 am

Sorry to say I've had the same problem with YAHOO. I've never had SPAM problems with CL Flightlines or SSW or MECOA.

Mark's board is excellent; I wish it were somewhere else!!

G WILLIE
:(
G WILLIE

Return to 1/2A and alike