Mar Fury Twin .12

Just the boat engine stuff here

Moderators: Frank Klenk, SteveM

Mar Fury Twin .12

Postby glowbug » Sun May 30, 2010 3:23 pm

I've got a 1955 K&B Mar Fury Twin, .012 inboard, that I purchased with hard-earned lawn mowing money when I was 10 years old. It was more out of fascination with the design than with a particular need, since I was into control line stunt flying at the time. Bottom line: I never built a boat for it, or even started or ran it for that matter. Today it is still unused, includes a beam mount, but is missing the needle valve and the fly wheel. I'd like to either restore the missing parts or sell it if there is interest in it. Any parts out there? Any interest? Thanks
glowbug

Re: Mar Fury Twin .12

Postby grizzlyb10 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

glowbug wrote:I've got a 1955 K&B Mar Fury Twin, .012 inboard, that I purchased with hard-earned lawn mowing money when I was 10 years old. It was more out of fascination with the design than with a particular need, since I was into control line stunt flying at the time. Bottom line: I never built a boat for it, or even started or ran it for that matter. Today it is still unused, includes a beam mount, but is missing the needle valve and the fly wheel. I'd like to either restore the missing parts or sell it if there is interest in it. Any parts out there? Any interest? Thanks

I would be interested if it is a true inboard with the drive hub and shaft, please send a quote to
grizzlyb10@triad.rr.com, Tim
grizzlyb10

Re: Mar Fury Twin .12

Postby grizzlyb10 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 pm

grizzlyb10 wrote:
glowbug wrote:I've got a 1955 K&B Mar Fury Twin, .012 inboard, that I purchased with hard-earned lawn mowing money when I was 10 years old. It was more out of fascination with the design than with a particular need, since I was into control line stunt flying at the time. Bottom line: I never built a boat for it, or even started or ran it for that matter. Today it is still unused, includes a beam mount, but is missing the needle valve and the fly wheel. I'd like to either restore the missing parts or sell it if there is interest in it. Any parts out there? Any interest? Thanks

I would be interested if it is a true inboard with the drive hub and shaft, please send a quote to
grizzlyb10@triad.rr.com, Tim
Still waiting for a responce, really doesn't have to have the shaft or mount just the complete engine and needle.

Tim
grizzlyb10

Return to Marine Engine Topics