K&B .61 muffler

All outboard, inboard and aero questions answered here.
ALSO Veco, Torpedo, Fury, & Stallion

Moderator: SteveM

K&B .61 muffler

Postby joebugs1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:24 pm

Back in June of 2005, I ordered part #30-6101, knowing that it might take some time to arrive because it is listed as "in process". My question is: will this part ever become available, or would I be better off ordering the sport muffler. I have the scews, but that's it. Is there any other parts I would need that come with part #30-6101 that don't come with the other mufflers listed on the parts list?
Thanks. I think you have an excellent web site, and appreciate all the information you've made available.
joebugs1

K&B Mfg. Engine Tech Questions

Postby layback2 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:14 pm

Joebugs 1 i to was looking for a muffler for a HB 61 same muffler as the KB 61 but i needed a pits style and found one that was in stock this is a slim line comes with all the screws and holder hope they doint mind me adding a link here but i was tired of not being able to get answers here to my parts Q or not being able to get on line here to the parts shop

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wt ... LXFG74&P=K
layback2

Postby MECOA » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:38 pm

We are making the castings right now. The local die casting company that was making them for us went out of business (thank you China) last year. We bought 4 of thier die casting machines and have finally got one up and running. Just give us a little more time.

and I still don't know why some are having trouble getting to our website.
Also I would like to know what parts questions layback2 was unable to get answers on. This is not a parts question forum and I only look in the tech question area --- so if you post something in the upper catagories I never see it.

here is the link to our website for pitts mufflers
http://www.mecoa.com/cbtatone/10.htm
MECOA
Site Admin

Return to K&B Mfg. Engine Tech Questions