Holland Hornet/ Johnson S

Questions about: Anderson Spitfire, Edco Sky Devil, Hassad Blue Streak, Cunningham .647, Holland Hornet .049, Atwood .049, Forster, DEW/Kustom, and Remco only. These brands are owned by RJL Industries. Post Questions for other brands in Engine Talk above.

Moderator: SteveM

Holland Hornet/ Johnson S

Postby Dan Mrozek » Wed May 26, 2004 1:31 pm

Are these going to be made or are just teasing us? I remember years ago Fred Bridgamen[may be incorrect spelling] who is personal friend of Randy told me of McCoy parts way back when.[15 yrs] from RJL. I ani't seen part one. I know you are in buisness to sell RC stuff, but we buy hobby items too. The Hornet was my fovorite little engine. Plus I was big fan of Johnsons. Thanks,Dan :lol: :lol:
==================================
Randy, thank you for reply. As far as parts for McCoy I plan on getting rid of all I have. Like you to many irons in the fire at present. I think the Hornet was greatest little engine mass produced of all time. I like what you did with forum. Last but not least thanks for the swap shop. I miss the MECA meets in So. Cal. Had to leave Cal. they turned every decent size park into Spam Word course. Tucson made a park for UC and boating. The local club Cholla Chopers members worked hard for this.

Postby MECOA » Thu May 27, 2004 9:54 pm

Hi Dan,

We have a lot of McCoy Series 21 parts and that is it. What part do you need? I am out of some items but a lot are in stock. You have to remember that we don't just make 10 of 20 parts at a time. I have to do a production run and then sit on several thousand of them until they sell. Also I can't sell a finished engine until every last part is finished. Lacking just one componet keep an item from being finished.

I had plans of making more of the McCoy stuff but K&B has pretty much taken most of the time in getting that back in gear. The Holland has a bunch of stuff started but same problem, no time. I hope to finish all this stuff someday and I am starting to get all the K&B stuff back in stock.

Randy
MECOA
Site Admin

Return to RJL Vintage Engines Tech Questions