allyn fury twin

Questions about: Anderson Spitfire, Edco Sky Devil, Hassad Blue Streak, Cunningham .647, Holland Hornet .049, Atwood .049, Forster, DEW/Kustom, and Remco only. These brands are owned by RJL Industries. Post Questions for other brands in Engine Talk above.

Moderator: SteveM

allyn fury twin

Postby alan c » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 pm

i have recently come by this rare motor, its an inline twin, gold heads, it needs a fuel needle, and a propdriver, from research, it seems the driver is gold anodized, like the head inserts, it seems in good condition, the pistons are gleaming, little bit of damage to the front cylinder head, i have no idea what it is worth, and am looking for guidance here, i am, unflrtunatly, in the United Kingdom, i would like a fair offer, or a lead to get the parts,
alan c

Postby chiefss » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Not all that rare. K&B/Allyn made this in two sizes for airplanes and two sizes as an inboard outboard and an outboard.

Called a Sky Fury twin. Also made as singles and called a Fury. The outboards were Sea Furies.

Anderson's gives a value of around $100.

Allyn made the original in '55 and K&B made them in '59 after taking over Allyn.
chiefss

Return to RJL Vintage Engines Tech Questions